30 Day Challenge: Day 1
1. I was born on July 25th in Texas.
2. I’m pretty athletic. I’ve played/been in indoor soccer, outdoor soccer, volleyball, cheerleading, tennis, gymnastics, jazz, tap, ballet, swim team, 200 meter, long jump, cross country, and basketball.
3. I am happiest when I’m with my friends.
4. I have strong beliefs in Christianity and I attend a Methodist church.
5. I have a Blackberry Curve 8320 and I take it with me everywhere.
6. I have a full sister, half sister and a step sister.
7. I love to sing.
8. I interviewed for Ulster, and I am waiting for a response.
9. I am accident prone.
10. My dad calls me “Flash” because he says I just walk in, say hi and leave. I spend a lot of time with my friends.
11. I don’t text with abbreviations like “brb!” or “idk” unless I am in a serious hurry.
12. I am really happy with where I am in my life.
13. I am paranoid about certain things.
14. I try not to listen to other peoples opinions and create my own, but it is hard.
15. I love game shows. I’m addicted.